DIY Pyro Documentation
This page allows you to construct your own documentation for use with Pyro Robotics learning materials and software. Here, you can select and order the pages that you choose, and then create a single page. You can then print the page, save it, and edit it in a word processor.
- Go through the following sections, and mark the pages that you want in your documentation
- Mark the pages with numbers that indicate the order of the pages. For example, put into the boxes below numbers that indicate the ordering of the sections. Example entries: 1, 2, 2.1, 2.2, 5, 10, 10.1. Leaving a box empty will leave that section out of your documentation. The sections will be ordered based on your numbering.
- Click on the "Create Documentation" button below
- Wait a moment while the system creates the webpage
- Save the page to your local computer, or print it out directly
- Open the html in your word processor, and edit as you like (for example, insert page breaks, etc)
Notice that if you mark section "2. PyroSoftware" that doesn't
automatically include sub-sections 2.1 - 2.5. You have to include
those manually. If you are not sure what a section is, just click on
the name and it will take you to that page.
Please note that this documentation has a Creative Commons
copyright. © 2006, PyroRobotics.org.